Jenna Kiziah McGee
Jenna McGee concentrates her practice on complex commercial and construction litigation. Ms. McGee represents a broad range of clients, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, national and local businesses, and individuals.
Additionally, Ms. McGee has experience in all stages of litigation, including trials and appeals, in state and federal courts, as well as mediation and arbitration. She also provides day-to-day advice to clients in order to manage risk and resolve disputes outside of litigation.
Ms. McGee is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Second and Fourth Circuits, and the United States District Courts for South Carolina and the Southern District of New York.
Prior to joining Parker Poe, Ms. McGee practiced with an international law firm in New York in the area of business litigation with a focus on securities litigation matters. She also served as a law clerk to United States District Court Judge William H. Pauley III in the Southern District of New York.
While attending Duke University School of Law, Ms. McGee was Senior Editor for Law & Contemporary Problems, an interdisciplinary law journal.
Ms. McGee advises and represents clients in a wide range of issues, including:
- Breach and enforcement of contracts
- Construction litigation, including claims of negligence, delay, defective work, liens and defective design
- Real property disputes, including mechanics liens, landlord/tenant issues and litigation
- Commercial torts, including fraud, interference with contract, unfair trade practices, and intellectual property
- Other general commercial disputes
- Charleston Regional Business Journal’s 40 under 40, 2012
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star in Business Litigation, 2012-2013
- Parker Poe Attorneys Named SC Super Lawyers for 2013
April 25, 2013
- Leadership Charleston Selects Parker Poe Partner
Jenna K. McGee Chosen to Participate in the Class of 2013
August 17, 2012
- Parker Poe Attorneys Named SC Super Lawyers for 2012
March 28, 2012
- Business Journal Names Jenna McGee to 40 Under 40 in Charleston
March 27, 2012
- Parker Poe Names Six New Partners
January 3, 2012
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
Leadership Charleston, Class of 2012
- South Carolina Bar
Young Lawyers Division, Professional Development Committee
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- American Bar Association
Charleston200 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401