Stefanie M. Mitchell
Stefanie Mitchell represents sellers, purchasers, developers, builders, landlords and tenants in connection with the sale, acquisition, leasing and financing of commercial real estate projects.
- New construction and redevelopment projects, including new and existing shopping centers, medical and health care facilities, residential subdivisions, restaurants, hotels, transit-oriented developments, apartments and condominiums and multi-tract land assemblages
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale, development, reciprocal easement and cost sharing agreements
- Creating commercial and residential condominiums
- Counseling clients in a variety of due diligence matters, including review of title, surveys, entitlements issues, property owners association and restrictive covenants, infrastructure issues, planned unit development restrictions, environmental matters, storm water management, and site plans
- Creating restrictive covenant and architectural control regimes for residential, commercial and mixed-use developments
- Reviewing and preparing commercial lease agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants for office, retail and medical space and in connection with corporate mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Drafting easements, licenses and rights of way for a variety of uses, including cranes, conservation easements, utilities and private driveways.
- Preparation and negotiation of telecommunications service contracts on behalf of condominium project developers and owners
- Parker Poe, Once Again, Welcomes Largest Class of Fall Associates
November 1, 2007
CharlotteThree Wells Fargo Center
401 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202