Fifteen Parker Poe Attorneys Among "Legal Elite"
January 8, 2007
The law firm of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that 15 attorneys have been named to Business North Carolina magazine’s “Legal Elite” for 2007. The annual “Legal Elite” list is culled from ballots sent to the state’s more than 17,000 attorneys.
Parker Poe attorneys named to the 2007 “Legal Elite” include:
- David Neal Allen, Charlotte office – Litigation
- P. Neal Cook, Charlotte office – Business
- Melanie Black Dubis, Raleigh office – Young Guns
- John F. Graybeal, Raleigh office – Antitrust
- James N. Greene III, Charlotte office – Tax and Estate Planning; Young Guns
- Thomas N. Griffin III, Charlotte office – Environment
- Russell B. Killen, Raleigh office – Construction
- Fred T. Lowrance, Charlotte office – Construction
- Brent M. Milgrom, Jr. , Charlotte office – Real Estate
- William G. Pappas, Raleigh office – Business
- J. William Porter, Charlotte office – Bankruptcy
- William L. Rikard Jr., Charlotte office – Litigation
- Roy L. Smart III, Charlotte office – Business
- Robert W. Spearman, Raleigh office – Antitrust
- Edward W. Wellman, Jr. , Charlotte office – Business
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP currently has more than 200 lawyers in six offices across the Carolinas including Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Spartanburg. The firm provides a complete range of legal services and has extensive experience in antitrust and business disputes, banking and finance, bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, corporate and commercial law, employee benefits, employment, environmental, government and public policy, health care, immigration, international, mergers and acquisitions, public finance, real estate and commercial development, securities, tax, torts, trials and insurance. www.parkerpoe.com.