Practices & Industries
Parker Poe's Financial Restructuring Practice Group combines strategic advice and practical skills in representing our clients. Our focus is to provide sound judgment and problem-solving skills that lead to efficient, effective resolutions for our clients. We have the transactional and litigation experience to anticipate and resolve the tough issues that arise in financial restructurings inside and outside bankruptcy court.
- Our attorneys have significant experience in bankruptcy, reorganization & creditors' rights, foreclosure & loan servicing, secured creditor and debtor representation, creditor committee representation, purchaser representation, loan restructuring and workouts in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, retail, hospitality, real estate, financial and health care.
- We work with a wide array of clients in remedies enforcement, including commercial receiverships and foreclosures for lenders and servicers in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Business North Carolina Names 13 Attorneys to 2011 Legal Elite
Firm Partner Catharine Biggs Arrowood “Top Vote-Getter” for Antitrust
January 21, 2011
- U.S.News & World Report Names Parker Poe as a Top-Tier Law Firm
Firm Ranked #1 in 22 Legal Areas for 2010
September 15, 2010
- Darer Honored as "Citizen Lawyer" by NC Bar Association
June 25, 2007
- Subcontractors and Material Suppliers Beware: Preference Claims in Contractor Bankruptcies
June 15, 2007
- Parker Poe Attorneys Honored as The Best Lawyers in America and the "Legal Elite" in North Carolina
February 28, 2005
- Federal Tax Liens / Tenancy by the Entireties
July 3, 2002
- Understanding “Preferences” - Can Your Bankrupt Customer Recover Payments Made to You?
February 18, 2002