George Brady focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, and general corporate matters. He advises regional, national, and international clients – including public companies, private equity groups, and middle-market private companies – in a wide range of complex business transactions and has particular experience working on transactions in the health care, life sciences, building products and services, manufacturing, food and beverage, and automotive industries.
He also has experience with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvement Act, including determination of the applicability of the act, advising clients regarding the act, and the preparation and coordination of the required filing.
George regularly provides legal counsel in the following areas:
- Acquisition structures and strategies
- Company sale transactions
- Capitalization transactions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Corporate governance
- Leveraged buyouts
- Preferred and common stock placements
- Licensing, distribution, and general commercial contracts
- General corporate counsel
- Entity formation