Jeff Cunningham serves as outside general counsel to growth-phase businesses. He enjoys helping entrepreneurs design ambitious deals and buy, build, and sell profitable companies. He often represents companies that do not have internal legal departments. His clients include closely held businesses, emerging businesses, and established companies. He has experience across many industries, including manufacturing and distribution, business and professional services, construction, and technology.
Jeff advises clients through all phases of the business life cycle:
- Choice of entity
- Business plan development
- Capital raising (debt and equity)
- Equity and ownership agreements
- Commercial transactions and agreements
- Intellectual property licensing
- Consulting services
- Tax structuring
- Business acquisitions, joint ventures and other corporate partnerships
- Strategic planning
- Post-transaction counsel
He also regularly represents both borrowers and lenders in asset-based, cash flow, and other lending transactions.