Parker Poe Attorneys Named SC Super Lawyers for 2014
(COLUMBIA, N.C.) — Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that seven of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2014 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers names South Carolina's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Thompson Reuters. The 2014 Super Lawyers list includes the top five percent of licensed attorneys in the state and the Rising Stars list includes the top 2.5 percent of licensed attorneys in the state.
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers list:
• Robert C. Byrd, Charleston – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Kevin A. Dunlap, Spartanburg – Class Action
• Thomas C. Hildebrand, Jr. – Construction Litigation
• David B. Summer, Jr. – Health Care
• James Lynn Werner – Construction Litigation
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
• Kristen M. Baylis, Charleston – Employment & Labor
• Jennifer K. Dunlap, Charleston – Employment Litigation: Defense
• Michael E. Kozlarek, Columbia – State & Local Government/Municipalities
• Jenna Kiziah McGee, Charleston – Business Litigation
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 190 lawyers in five offices located in major markets across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm provides legal counsel to large commercial and public organizations on litigation, corporate and regulatory matters. For more information, please visit www.parkerpoe.com.