- Site evaluations, contract negotiations, title examinations and closings in connection with the acquisition, assemblage and disposition of real property
- Development transactions, including due diligence, restrictive covenants, architectural guidelines, development agreements, easements and license agreements
- Options to purchase and rights of first refusal
- Acquisition, construction and permanent loans
- Leases and ground leases
- Construction contracts
- Real estate disputes in federal and state appellate proceedings, litigation actions, bankruptcy proceedings and arbitration proceedings
Craig has handled virtually every type of commercial real estate transaction imaginable, including transactions involving hospitals, medical facilities, clinics and doctors’ offices, sports and entertainment venues, automobile dealerships and service centers, hotels, apartment complexes, grocery stores, shopping centers, restaurants, manufacturing plants, distribution and trucking facilities and warehouses, office buildings, retirement communities, retail facilities, golf courses and tennis clubs, universities, farms, dairies and feed mills, forests and timberlands, coal mines, soil, mineral and water rights, parking facilities, marinas, churches, and single-family, multifamily and mixed-use developments.