Kevin Gottehrer concentrates his practice primarily on acquisitions and finance transactions that include:
- Extensive experience advising and representing public and private companies, as well as private equity and other investor groups, in a broad range of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, investments, joint ventures, and other business combinations.
- Advising and representing sellers and both financial and strategic bidders in all aspects of an M&A auction process.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including supply agreements, distributor agreements, license agreements, sales and marketing agreements, sales representative agreements, and service agreements.
- Advising and assisting clients with respect to financing, real estate transfers and obtaining any necessary approvals from federal and state regulatory authorities in connection with M&A practice.
- Engaged in general corporate and commercial matters, including entity formation and structuring, corporate maintenance and dissolution, advising clients with respect to sound business policies and risk management goals, and the drafting and negotiation of corporate agreements, including shareholders' agreements, employment agreements, noncompete agreements, and confidentiality agreements.
Kevin is also a member of the Public Company Growth & Compliance group.