Scott Boulware is the Chief Financial Officer at Parker Poe.
Since 2011, Mr. Boulware has performed fractional CFO duties for several clients in the apparel, law, fitness, beverage, software, golf and consulting industries. Within these roles Mr. Boulware has been responsible for identifying and management of new sources of capital, cash flow analysis, monthly Budget to Actual comparisons and Quarterly Board and management team updates.
Some of Scott’s notable achievements include:
- Completed $4 million financing package for new locations
- Achieved 33% reduction in key ingredient cost component through relationships
- Reduction in property and casualty insurance costs of over 30% annually
- Obtained $250,000 insurance reimbursement from an insurance claim initially denied
- Detected fraudulent transactions and obtained reimbursement from vendors