Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that nine attorneys were named to the list of 2009 South Carolina Super Lawyers. The following Parker Poe attorneys were recognized:
- Robert C. Byrd - Business Litigation
- J. Walker Coleman, IV - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Ellis R. Lesemann - Business Litigation
- Susan Taylor Wall - Professional Liability: Defense
- David B. Summer, Jr. - Health Care
- Ronald J. Tryon - Class Action/Mass Torts
- James Lynn Werner - Construction Litigation
- Kevin A. Dunlap - Class Action/Mass Torts
- T. Alexander Evins - Mergers & Acquisitions
Super Lawyers names South Carolina's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. The 2009 South Carolina Super Lawyers include the top 5 percent of licensed attorneys in the state.
About Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
Parker Poe has more than 230 lawyers in six offices across the Carolinas, including Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; and Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Spartanburg, South Carolina. The Firm counsels clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Business Law, Litigation, Real Estate & Commercial Development and Regulatory Law. These clients represent a wide range of industries and include leaders in international banking and finance, health care, life sciences, retail, energy, construction, manufacturing, technology, professional services, and resort and hospitality.