Law & Politics magazine announced that nine Parker Poe attorneys were named as South Carolina Super Lawyers for 2010. The list includes attorneys from each of the Firm’s five legal departments – Banking, Business, Litigation, Real Estate & Commercial Development, and Regulatory.
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2010 South Carolina Super Lawyers list:
- Robert C. Byrd, Charleston – Business Litigation
- J. Walker Coleman IV, Charleston – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Kevin A. Dunlap, Spartanburg – Class Action / Mass Torts
- Ellis R. Lesemann, Charleston – Business Litigation
- Matthew J. Norton, Charleston – Real Estate
- David B. Summer, Jr., Columbia – Health Care
- Ronald J. Tryon, Columbia – Class Action / Mass Torts
- Susan Taylor Wall, Charleston – Professional Liability: Defense
- James Lynn Werner, Columbia – Construction Litigation
Super Lawyers names South Carolina's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. The 2010 South Carolina Super Lawyers include the top five percent of licensed attorneys in the state.
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has 225 lawyers in six offices across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm represents domestic and international clients in litigation and dispute, commercial, transactional and regulatory matters, which include employment, environmental and government affairs.