(COLUMBIA, S.C.)—Thompson Reuters, Legal magazine announced that five Parker Poe attorneys were named South Carolina Super Lawyers for 2011. The list includes attorneys from the Firm’s Litigation and Regulatory departments.
Super Lawyers names South Carolina's top lawyers as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Thompson Reuters. The 2011 South Carolina Super Lawyers include the top five percent of licensed attorneys in the state.
The following Parker Poe attorneys were named to the 2011 South Carolina Super Lawyers list:
- Ingrid Blackwelder Erwin, Spartanburg – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Robert C. Byrd, Charleston – Business Litigation
- Kevin A. Dunlap, Spartanburg – Class Action / Mass Torts
- David B. Summer, Jr., Columbia – Health Care
- James Lynn Werner, Columbia – Construction Litigation
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has 230 lawyers in six offices located in major markets across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm provides legal counsel to commercial and public organizations on corporate, finance, litigation, real estate and regulatory matters. It has been recognized in recent years as one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States and as an award-winning leader in the use of technology to provide clients with improved and more efficient service.