On March 26, Parker Poe hosted a webinar distilling the most critical information for health care employers in the rapidly changing environment of the COVID-19 pandemic. Tory Summey's presentation addressed:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- FMLA expansion leave.
- Emergency paid sick leave.
- The “health care provider” exception.
- U.S. Labor Department guidance on wage payment and leave issues.
- CDC guidance for businesses and employers.
You can download the slides here and view the full webinar here.
You can find Parker Poe's additional alerts related to COVID-19 here.