Parker Poe hosted a webinar April 13 to help guide behavioral health providers through the rapid legislative and regulatory changes that have come in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Tory Summey and Robb Leandro distilled the most critical information for the behavioral health industry, including in regard to:
- Health and Safety Guidance
- Leave and Benefit Topics
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Unemployment Assistance
- Payment Protection Program
- Economic Impact Disaster Loans (Including Grant Advances)
- Expansion Of Accelerated And Advance Payment Program
- Public Health And Social Services Emergency Fund
- Business Interruption Insurance Policies
- North Carolina Medicaid Policy Changes
- LME/MCO Changes
- North Carolina Licensure Changes
You can download the slides here and view the webinar here.
You can find Parker Poe's additional webinars and alerts related to COVID-19 here.