Parker Poe hosted a webinar April 14 to help guide assisted living facilities through the rapid legislative and regulatory changes that have come in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Tory Summey and Robb Leandro distilled the most critical information for assisted living facilities, including in regards to:
- Health and Safety Guidance
- Leave and Benefit Topics (FFCRA)
- Employee Retention Tax Credit (CARES Act)
- Unemployment Assistance (CARES Act and State)
- Payment Protection Program
- Economic Impact Disaster Loans (Including Grant Advances)
- Public Health And Social Services Emergency Fund
- Business Interruption Insurance Policies
- Select Federal Policy Changes
- North Carolina Medicaid Policy Changes
- North Carolina Licensure Changes
You can download the slides here and watch the webinar here.
You can find Parker Poe's additional webinars and alerts related to COVID-19 here.