Parker Poe hosted a webinar on advancing diversity in the legal profession with insights from several general counsel on what they find to be the most effective way to drive diversity with their outside legal counsel.
Attendees heard insights from the panel about issues related to lack of diverse legal staffing, benefits of successful diversity initiatives, and general counsel expectations of law firms around diverse attorney retention, including efforts and initiatives that are ineffective.
The panel included:
- Lynne Fuller-Andrews, SVP & GC, Sunbelt Rentals
- James Baldwin, GC & Chief Compliance Officer, Alpha Capital Partners
- Angel Shelton Willis, GC & Corporate Secretary, Sealed Air Corporation
- Rachel Ryan, GC & COO, Dogwood Health Trust
- Kodwo Ghartey-Tagoe, EVP, CLO, Corporate Secretary, Duke Energy
Parker Poe's Anthony Fox, Shalanna Pirtle, and Brian Parker also took part in the webinar.
Click here to watch a replay.