Joy Hord and Robb Leandro presented on Friday, November 10 at the North Carolina Health Care Summit hosted by the Truist Leadership Institute in Greensboro. Joy and Robb provided insights on topics that include:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in physician practices
- Bridging the generations in physician workforces
- Competing with private equity-backed practices (and potential ways to partner while remaining independent)
- Certificate of Need changes, timelines, and opportunities
- Medicaid expansion
- Trends in fraud and abuse enforcement
The summit included representatives from the 20 largest independent physician practices in North Carolina.