Registration/Continental Breakfast (8:00a.m.—8:30 a.m.)
Morning Session - Benefits Update (8.30 a.m.—12:00 noon)
Parker Poe attorneys Debbie Kleman, Heather Heath Ryan and Amy Owens will discuss the following topics:
- Latest Answers to Unending COBRA Subsidy Questions
- Proposed Cafeteria Plan Regulations—How Do They Impact Your Plan?
- Understanding Retirement Plan Fees and Expenses (CAPTRUST)
- Year End Benefit Issues—What you need to be doing now for next year!
Afternoon Session - Compensation Update (1:00p.m.— 4:30 p.m.)
- Compensation Trends—Mitch Barnes, Principal, Mercer Consulting
- Market Pricing Today —Bill Regal, Vice President, The Hay Group
- Importance of Total Rewards in Tough Times—Paul Gilles, GVP of Compensation & Benefits, Time Warner Cable
Can't attend both sessions? Choose the morning or afternoon session only!
Member / Non-Member
Morning Session— $125.00 / $175.00
Afternoon Session— $125.00 / $175.00
Members save $50 by Scheduling Both Sessions—$200.00
To register, visit The Employers Association website at www.employersassoc.com, call (704) 522-8011 or fax your registration form to (704) 522-8105.
About the Venue:
The Employers Association
3020 West Arrowood Road
Charlotte, NC 28273