Business North Carolina magazine has named 12 attorneys from Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP as "Legal Elite" for 2010.
The Parker Poe attorneys named to the 2010 “Legal Elite” include:
- David Neal Allen, Charlotte office – Litigation
- Catharine Biggs Arrowood, Raleigh office – Antitrust
- Brian D. Darer, Raleigh office – Bankruptcy
- Kiah T. "Chip" Ford IV, Charlotte office – Bankruptcy
- Richard S. Glaser, Jr., Charlotte office – Criminal
- John F. Graybeal, Raleigh office – Antitrust
- James N. Greene III, Charlotte office – Tax/Estate Planning
- Thomas N. Griffin III, Charlotte office – Environmental
- Charles C. Meeker, Raleigh office – Tax/Estate Planning
- Brent M. Milgrom, Jr., Charlotte office – Real Estate
- J. William Porter, Charlotte office – Bankruptcy
- Frank E. Silber, Raleigh office – Intellectual Property, Business
The annual “Legal Elite” list is culled from ballots sent to the state’s more than 19,500 attorneys. Slightly more than 3% of the state’s lawyers were named to the list this year.
About Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has 225 lawyers in six offices across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm represents domestic and international clients in litigation and dispute, commercial, transactional and regulatory matters, which include employment, environmental and government affairs.