Charlotte, N.C. – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation has ranked the firm “Highly Recommended” in North Carolina and “Recommended” in South Carolina. The rankings demonstrate that clients and peers consistently endorse Parker Poe, and that the firm is among those “held as dominant” in North Carolina, according to Benchmark Litigation.
The Benchmark Litigation 2018 guide is based on extensive interviews with leading litigators and in-house counsel. As one Parker Poe client told the interviewers, “The firm has an excellent reputation and a proven track record of providing sound legal advice and guidance.” Researchers also examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to give their opinions of peers.
In addition to Parker Poe’s overall rankings, several individual attorneys were ranked as leading litigators:
Local Litigation Stars
- Mike Adams in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood in North Carolina
- Bobby Byrd in South Carolina
- Eric Cottrell in North Carolina
- Melanie Dubis in North Carolina
- Chip Holmes in North Carolina
- Jason Benton in North Carolina
- Jason Herndon in North Carolina
- Sarah Hutchins in North Carolina
- Jenna McGee in South Carolina
- Charles Raynal in North Carolina
- Morgan Rogers in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood was recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "Top 250 Women in Litigation" in the U.S. It is her sixth straight year on this list.
- Jason Herndon and Sarah Hutchins were recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "Under 40 Hotlist" in the U.S.