Parker Poe hosted a webinar March 19 on how employers can plan for, respond to, and mitigate the impacts of the coronavirus outbreak. Tory Summey and our Employment Team distilled the most critical information for employers in this rapidly changing environment. The presentation addressed:
- Key provisions of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- CDC guidance for businesses and employers.
- Business continuity recommendations.
- PTO and leave policy recommendations.
- FMLA and ADA requirements and potential pitfalls.
- U.S. Labor Department requirements and potential pitfalls.
- Worker’s compensation concerns.
- Outbreak response plans and social distancing procedures.
You can download the slides here and view the full webinar here.
You can find Parker Poe's additional alerts related to COVID-19 here.