Sarah Hutchins presented in a webinar hosted by the American Bar Association on lessons learned in data privacy from last year and how best to apply them in 2021. She and the other panelists discussed:
- Understanding your risks and obligations when building a data privacy program.
- Integrating data privacy and data security for trade secrets and other confidential business information.
- Creating and training employees for new roles.
- Processing, storing, and managing data.
- Deploying programs that are compliant with GDPR/CCPA initiatives.
The American Bar Association serves attorneys and the public as the national representative of the legal profession.