Parker Poe's Employment & Labor Team discussed the key questions answered by the November 4 release of federal regulations concerning new COVID-19 vaccination requirements for many private employers. Guests heard specific analysis of the following:
- Who is covered by the regulation?
- Is there a testing option in lieu of vaccination?
- Who bears the cost of COVID-19 testing?
- What is the deadline for employers to comply?
- How do employers handle religious or medical exemption requests?
Click here to watch a replay of the webinar.