Please view this informative webinar that discusses significant legal issues and challenges commonly faced but often under appreciated by companies as they enter or expand their business in the United States. This webinar covers substantive topics and will provide insight into these important topics through an interactive discussion. This program is the most beneficial for legal counsel and executive suite management.
- What are the litigation risks when hiring a competitor's employees?
- Does the absence of non-compete agreements eliminate the risk?
- Ways to reduce the risk to expansion posed by your competitor.
- Steps to employ when you are the target of a competitor’s expansion.
- Can hiring concerns be resolved by agreements not to hire?
Hosted by Parker Poe attorney Sarah Hutchins.