Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that four practice areas and eight attorneys have been included in Chambers USA 2008: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
New to the list for 2008, Parker Poe’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring practice received a top ranking in North Carolina. Parker Poe remained a North Carolina leader with high rankings in the following practice areas: Banking & Finance, Environment, and Litigation: General Commercial.
The following attorneys have been named as leaders within their respective practice areas:
- Catharine Biggs Arrowood, Raleigh – Litigation: General Commercial
- Kiah T. Ford IV, Charlotte – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John F. Graybeal, Raleigh – Antitrust
- Thomas N. Griffin, III, Charlotte – Environment
- William L. Rikard, Charlotte – Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert W. Spearman, Raleigh – Litigation: General Commercial
- Donald P. Ubell, Charlotte – Banking & Finance
- Keith M. Weddington, Charlotte – Labor & Employment
The Chambers USA list, published by Chambers and Partners, is culled from in-depth interviews with over 14,000 leading private practice attorneys and key in-house counsel. The annual list ranks the top U.S. attorneys and law firms in each of the 50 states.
About Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP currently has more than 200 lawyers in six offices across the Carolinas including Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Spartanburg. The firm provides a complete range of legal services and has extensive experience in antitrust and business disputes, banking and finance, bankruptcy, reorganization and creditors’ rights, commercial litigation, corporate and commercial law, employee benefits, employment, environmental, government and public policy, health care, immigration, international, mergers and acquisitions, public finance, real estate and commercial development, securities, tax, torts, trials and insurance, white collar criminal defense & internal investigations. www.parkerpoe.com.