Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that six practice areas and ten attorneys have been included in Chambers USA 2009: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Parker Poe was recognized as a North Carolina leader with high rankings in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The following attorneys have been named as leaders within their respective practice areas:
- Catharine Biggs Arrowood – Litigation: General Commercial
- Kiah Ford – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John F. Graybeal – Antitrust
- Thomas N. Griffin III – Environment
- Brent M. Milgrom, Jr. – Real Estate
- J. William Porter – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William L. Rikard – Litigation: General Commercial
- Donald P. Ubell – Banking & Finance
- Steven D. Weber – Environment
- Keith M. Weddington – Labor & Employment
The Chambers USA listing ranks the top U.S. attorneys and law firms in each of the 50 states. It is published by Chambers and Partners and culled from in-depth interviews with over 14,000 leading private practice attorneys and key in-house counsel.
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
Parker Poe has 225 lawyers serving clients from offices in Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; and Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Spartanburg, South Carolina. The Firm counsels clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Business Law, Litigation, Real Estate & Commercial Development and Regulatory Law. These clients include municipal and county governments and represent industry leaders in international banking and finance, health care, life sciences, retail, energy, construction, manufacturing, technology, professional services, and resort and hospitality.