(Charlotte, N.C.)—Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP announced today that six practice areas and 14 attorneys have been included in Chambers USA 2010: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Parker Poe was recognized as a leader in North Carolina with high rankings in the following practice areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate (ranked in both North and South Carolina)
The following have been named as leading attorneys within their respective practice areas:
- Catharine Biggs Arrowood – Litigation: General Commercial
- J. Walker Coleman IV – Labor & Employment
- Brian D. Darer – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Kiah T. “Chip” Ford IV – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- John F. Graybeal – Antitrust
- Thomas N. Griffin III – Environment
- Max E. Justice – Environment
- Brent M. Milgrom, Jr. – Real Estate
- J. William Porter – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William L. Rikard, Jr. – Litigation: General Commercial
- Donald P. Ubell – Banking & Finance
- Steven D. Weber – Environment
- Keith M. Weddington – Labor & Employment
- Stacy K. Wood – Labor & Employment
The Chambers USA listing ranks the top U.S. attorneys and law firms in each of the 50 states. It is published by Chambers and Partners and culled from in-depth interviews with more than 14,000 leading private practice attorneys and key in-house counsel.
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has 225 lawyers in six offices located in major markets across North Carolina and South Carolina. The Firm provides legal counsel to large commercial and public organizations on litigation, corporate and regulatory matters. It is recognized in recent years as one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States and as an award-winning leader in the use of technology to provide better and more efficient service to domestic and international clients.