Charlotte, N.C. – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation has ranked the firm “Highly Recommended” in North Carolina and “Recommended” in South Carolina for 2019. The rankings demonstrate that clients and peers consistently endorse Parker Poe, and that the firm is “of an elite status,” according to Benchmark Litigation.
The Benchmark Litigation 2019 guide is based on extensive interviews with leading litigators and in-house counsel. Researchers also examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to give their opinions of peers.
In addition to Parker Poe’s overall rankings, several individual attorneys were ranked as leading litigators:
Local Litigation Stars
- Mike Adams in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood in North Carolina
- Bobby Byrd in South Carolina
- Eric Cottrell in North Carolina
- Melanie Dubis in North Carolina
- Chip Holmes in North Carolina
- Jason Benton in North Carolina
- Jason Herndon in North Carolina
- Sarah Hutchins in North Carolina
- Jenna McGee in South Carolina
- Charles Raynal in North Carolina
- Morgan Rogers in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood was recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "Top 250 Women in Litigation" in the U.S. It is her eighth straight year on that list.
- Patti Bartis was recognized as a Labor & Employment Star in the South.
- Jason Herndon, Sarah Hutchins, Jenna McGee, and Morgan Rogers were recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "40 & Under Hot List" in the U.S.
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 200 lawyers in seven offices located in major markets across North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. The firm provides legal counsel to many of the largest companies and local governments in the region.
Parker Poe is a member of TerraLex, one of the world’s leading international legal networks. With 155 member law firms and more than 17,000 attorneys in 100 countries, TerraLex members provide the legal resources needed to conduct seamless business worldwide.