Parker Poe’s Robert Botkin was selected to participate as a panel speaker at the North Carolina Technology Association (NC Tech) 2022 State of Technology Conference.
The one-day technology conference includes engaging keynotes, interactive panel discussions, a tech expo, and a startup showcase. Robert will participate in the Quantum + Edge Computing panel and will discuss the risk quantum computing pose to data security and the benefits of edge computing from a data privacy/data localization perspective.
The panel includes:
- Robert Botkin, Associate Attorney, Parker Poe
- Kavitha Bade, Integration Executive + Program Director, IBM
- Kristal Diaz-Rojas, Quantum Operations Lead, IBM
- Tom Fisher, Managing Director, Four Doors Down Advisors
- Zach Griggs, Customer Engineering Manager, Google Cloud
Robert Botkin helps clients navigate data privacy and security issues across industries and assists with developing privacy policies, responding to security incidents, and implementing data governance programs. Additionally, he advises on emerging technology regulations, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
For more information about the conference, visit: NC TECH’s 2022 State of Technology Conference