Charlotte, NC – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation has ranked the firm “Highly Recommended” in North Carolina and “Recommended” in South Carolina for dispute resolution in 2023. The rankings demonstrate that clients and peers consistently endorse Parker Poe, and that the firm and its litigators are among “the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation,” according to the publication.
The Benchmark Litigation 2023 guide is based on extensive interviews with leading litigators and in-house counsel. Researchers also examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to give their opinions of their peers.
In addition to Parker Poe’s overall rankings, these individual attorneys were ranked as leading litigators:
Local Litigation Stars
- Mike Adams in North Carolina
- Bobby Byrd in South Carolina
- Eric Cottrell in North Carolina
- Melanie Dubis in North Carolina
- Chip Holmes in North Carolina
- Jason Benton in North Carolina
- Jason Herndon in North Carolina
- Sarah Hutchins in North Carolina
- Charles Raynal in North Carolina
- Morgan Rogers in North Carolina
Labor and Employment Stars
- Patti Bartis in North Carolina
- Keith Weddington in North Carolina
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 275 lawyers in eight offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Washington, DC. The firm provides legal counsel to many of the largest companies and local governments in the Southeast.
Parker Poe is a member of two leading international legal networks: TerraLex and the Employment Law Alliance. TerraLex and the ELA have chosen Parker Poe to help guide clients through the challenges of global business.