Charlotte, N.C. – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation has ranked the firm “Highly Recommended” in North Carolina and “Recommended” in South Carolina for 2020. The rankings demonstrate that clients and peers consistently endorse Parker Poe, and that the firm is among “the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation,” according to Benchmark Litigation.
The Benchmark Litigation 2020 guide is based on extensive interviews with leading litigators and in-house counsel. Researchers also examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to give their opinions of peers.
In addition to Parker Poe’s overall rankings, several individual attorneys were ranked as leading litigators:
Local Litigation Stars
- Mike Adams in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood in North Carolina
- Bobby Byrd in South Carolina
- Eric Cottrell in North Carolina
- Melanie Dubis in North Carolina
- Chip Holmes in North Carolina
- Jason Benton in North Carolina
- Jason Herndon in North Carolina
- Sarah Hutchins in North Carolina
- Charles Raynal in North Carolina
- Morgan Rogers in North Carolina
- Catharine Arrowood was recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "Top 250 Women in Litigation" in the U.S. It is her ninth straight year on that list.
- Patti Bartis and Keith Weddington were recognized as Labor & Employment Stars.
- Jason Herndon, Sarah Hutchins, Jenna McGee, and Morgan Rogers were recognized in the most recent edition of Benchmark's "40 & Under Hot List."
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 200 lawyers in eight offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Washington, D.C. The firm provides legal counsel to many of the largest companies and local governments in the Southeast.
Parker Poe is a member of TerraLex, one of the world’s leading international legal networks. With 155 member law firms and more than 17,000 attorneys in 100 countries, TerraLex members provide the legal resources needed to conduct seamless business worldwide.