Parker Poe’s GRC services are carefully tailored to each company’s individual circumstances and needs. Generally, the framework for these services includes:
- GRC Assessment. The GRC team begins with a holistic assessment of the company’s current level of compliance, risk appetite, and GRC priorities.
- Program Design. Based on the results of our GRC Assessment, clients choose the scope of their individually tailored compliance program, the priority of specific compliance review and remediation, as well as the timeline/pace of implementation based on the client’s risk appetite, needs, budgets, and personnel resources.
- Program Implementation. The GRC team provides clients with a detailed road map and timeline chosen by the client to remediate any GRC deficiencies and ensure ongoing compliance through monitoring, training, and updating as necessary.
- Real-Time Status Reports and Updates. The GRC team assists the company’s internal team with initial reporting to executive management and the board of directors regarding the company’s current GRC profile and recommended action steps, as well as with ongoing progress toward implementation.
- Education and Training Sessions. The GRC team prepares and presents training and education programs to management, board of directors, employees, and third parties to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Long-Term GRC Partnership. The GRC team serves as company’s ongoing compliance partner to provide issue-specific advice and assistance whenever questions or challenges arise.
We offer and encourage fixed fee and other alternative fee arrangements at each step of the process to provide efficient delivery of services and client budget control.