Charlotte, N.C. – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that 18 of its attorneys were named “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®, whose rankings are among the highest standard in the legal industry. The “Ones to Watch” are typically less than 10 years into their legal career and were selected by their peers for “outstanding professional excellence,” according to Best Lawyers.
Attorneys were ranked across a range of Parker Poe's practices and offices. Below are the firm's recognized attorneys and the practice areas in which they are ranked.
Charleston, South Carolina
- William G. DesChamps IV: Litigation - Construction
- Robert C. Osborne III: Commercial Litigation
- Taylor H. Stair: Commercial Litigation; Construction Law; Litigation - Construction
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Alli S. Davidson: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Nicholas H. Lee: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Tim P. Logan: Real Estate Law
- Andrew F. Lopez: Real Estate Law
- Jennifer E. Paone: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Adam C. Sosnik: Corporate Law
- Tory I. Summey: Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Jordan Temple: Corporate Governance and Compliance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Columbia, South Carolina
- Katon E. Dawson Jr.: Litigation - Construction
- Ashley Johnson: Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Greenville, South Carolina
- Tasneem A. Dharamsi: Intellectual Property Law
- Madison Felder: Tax Law
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Laura D. Goode: Real Estate Law
- Corri A. Hopkins: Commercial Litigation
- Daniel J. Knight: Litigation - Construction
In addition, nearly 100 Parker Poe attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers for 2022. You can find the full list and learn more about Best Lawyers' rankings here. You can also find a list of 18 Parker Poe attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” here.
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 230 lawyers in eight offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Washington, D.C. The firm provides legal counsel to many of the largest companies and local governments in the Southeast.
Parker Poe is a member of two leading international legal networks: TerraLex and the Employment Law Alliance. TerraLex and the ELA have chosen Parker Poe to help guide clients through the challenges of global business.