Charlotte, N.C. – Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP is pleased to announce that 16 of its attorneys were named “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®, whose rankings are among the highest standard in the legal industry. The “Ones to Watch” are typically less than 10 years into their legal career and were selected by their peers for “outstanding professional excellence,” according to Best Lawyers.
Attorneys were ranked across a range of Parker Poe's practices and offices. Below are the firm's recognized attorneys and the practice areas in which they are ranked.
Charleston, South Carolina
- Will DesChamps: Litigation - Construction
- Robert Osborne: Commercial Litigation
- Taylor Stair: Insurance Law
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Tasneem Dharamsi: Intellectual Property Law
- Nicholas Lee: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Tim Logan: Real Estate Law
- Andrew Lopez: Real Estate Law
- Jennifer Paone: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Adam Sosnik: Corporate Law
- Tory Summey: Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Jordan Temple: Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
Columbia, South Carolina
- Katon Dawson: Litigation - Construction
Greenville, South Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Corri Hopkins: Commercial Litigation
- Daniel Knight: Litigation - Construction
- Anil Makhija: Real Estate Law
In addition, nearly 100 Parker Poe attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers for 2021. You can find the full list and learn more about Best Lawyers' rankings here. You can also find a list of seven Parker Poe attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” here.
About Parker Poe
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP has more than 225 lawyers in eight offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Washington, D.C. The firm provides legal counsel to many of the largest companies and local governments in the Southeast.
Parker Poe is a member of two leading international legal networks: TerraLex and the Employment Law Alliance. TerraLex and the ELA have chosen Parker Poe to help guide clients through the challenges of global business.